Saturday, August 7, 2010

This year so far

In retrospective, 2010 has been a dramatic year for me so far with lots of changes, surprises, and new experiences. Although I can't believe all happened within the past eight months, there are still going to be more changes waiting for me in the upcoming months before the end of the year.
I feel like I am riding a roller coaster, going ups and downs so fast that I don't have time to take a breath. It goes too fast for me to stop and think what had just happened. I feel like I am dreaming whenever there is a transition in my life. Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out if that was a dream or really occurred in reality.
For the past few months, I have dreams relating to an issue or an event that happened in my life. They are like snapshots of my life that have been consistently projecting into my dream over and over again for consecutive nights. Although each time the dream for each consecutive night varies, all these dreams seem too real for me to recall what actually happened in reality.
Thinking of that just made me shiver a little because I feel like I am losing control of my sanity and even slowly losing myself from reality. What does these dreams mean? What are they trying to tell me?
I don't think I am lost, but I guess having everything changes in my life at the same time made my mind difficult to adapt immediatley. However, that's life and that's also the reality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment