Dear Journal,
I have recently realized I have lots of things going on in my mind. Although I apprectiate friends who attempted to help me, I think is better for me to write things out like this. I realize I am an outward person socially, but I am more an inward person when I am trying to open up my personal feelings. I am having a hard time to express myself verbally, especially sharing my personal life with friends. However, this is a more comfortable place for me to express my feelings than elsewhere I can imagine. I have a lot to share, and it will take times for me to brainstorm what I want to say. Nevertheless, this blog will be a great start or first attempt for me to truly understand what I want and who I am. From the past to the future, here I come to pour my heart out. Bon Chance!
No comments:
Post a Comment